Book Title: Certified Diabetes Educator Exam Secrets Study Guide: CDE Test Review for the Certified Diabetes Educator Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CDE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Get the CDE test prep help you need to become a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE). The Certified Diabetes Educator exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Certified Diabetes Educator Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to attain the Certified Diabetes Educator exam results they deserve. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Certified Diabetes Educator exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Certified Diabetes Educator Exam Study Guide includes:
- An extensive review of knowledge and skills required to pass the Certified Diabetes Educators exam
- A detailed guide to diabetes assessment
- An in-depth look at intervention plans and strategies
- A complete overview of program development and administration
- Comprehensive CDE exam practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Assessment section includes:
- Adult diabetes self-management education
- Health belief model
- Learning style preferences
- Physical health status
- Transtheoretical model of behavior change
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes assessment
- General health history
- Screening for depression
The Intervention section includes:
- Individualizing a diabetes education plan
- Instructional methods
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Increased risk for diabetes
- Diabetes prevention program
- Renal function tests
- Diabetes and depression
The Program development and administration section includes:
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Major studies on diabetes glycemic control
- Relevant services and healthcare providers
- Facilitate communication for diabetes team
- Components of curriculum development
- Diabetes self-management education content areas
- ADA educators 7 self-care behaviors
- Implementation of diabetes education program
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Certified Diabetes Educator exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Certified Diabetes Educator exam, and allow you to get your ideal CDE exam score. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- CDE test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CDE test.
- CDE exam prep that will help you elevate your CDE test score.
- CDE study manual that will reduce your worry about the CDE exam.
- CDE review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CDE test anxiety.
- CDE practice test questions and much more...